Dr. med. Christine Schrammek ProbioCellulose Mask
6 in stock
• Helps to bring the skin back into its
• Stabilizes the skin barrier and
improves the moisture balance
• Soothes and relaxes the skin
• Supports the natural skin microbiome
• Pleasantly cooling
• Probiotic mask for the cabin based
on natural biocellulose
• Helps to reduce redness, scaling and irritations
• Benefi t for a very sensitive skin
• Enriched with an emulsion-based active serum
• With the proven probiotic agent Biotilys®
• The mask adapts like a second skin
• The effect can be intensifi ed with ultrasound
• Individually and hygienically packed
• Without fragrances
• Without mineral oil, silicone oil, PEG-containing emulsifi ers and parabens
1. After cleansing, carefully take out and unfold the entire mask.
2. The mask has three layers – the middle layer is the transparent, elastic biocellulose. First unpeel
one of the outer protective layers, then apply the transparent mask directly to the face, adjust the
position and gently press it on.
3. Now remove the other outer protective layer and allow the mask to take effect for
approx. 15-20 minutes.
4. After removing the mask, gently massage any remaining lotion into the skin.
5 pcs (24ml total)
• Biotilys®: probiotics, barrier-strengthening, calming
• Hyaluronic acid: moisture-binding, elasticity-improving
• Almond oil: regenerating, lipid replenishing